Registration will last until April 4 (if the limit 10.500 of paid applications has not been reached before). If it turns out that someone is unable to take part in the competition, you will be able to transfer your starting number to another person by March 24 2020.
The registration fee is:
- applications paid until February 20, 2020. – 95 PLN
- applications paid from February 21 to March 31, 2020. – 115 PLN
- applications paid from April 01 to April 02, 2020. – 135 PLN
- applications paid from April 03 to April 04, 2020. – 155 PLN
There are discounts on the entry fee:
- the owners of the National Large Family Card with the territorial code of the city of Poznan have the right to a 25% discount on the entry fee.
- runners born in 1960 or earlier are entitled to a 50% discount on the entry fee (discounts do not add up).
The right to a free start is only for:
- runners who have completed all 12 Half Marathons in Poznan,
- runners who in the 12th PKO Poznan Half Marathon in 2019 took in the individual age categories places I-III.
Register now! See you at the start.